We believe in the individual worth and dignity of every human being.
We believe the client/ participant has the right to Personal Assistance Services delivered by qualified personnel in their home and to be informed of his health care needs in terms he can understand in order to participate in decisions affecting his care.
Our commitment is:
- To provide the highest quality service and care to our Personal Assistance Service
clients / participant.
- To accept individual life styles and cultural difference in which the total physical,
psychological, spiritual and social needs of the client / participant are met.
- To orient each attendant of Personal Assistance Services to the goals of the agency and
his particular role as a team member.
- To make sure that all employees clearly understand their duties and responsibilities.
- To provide role models for new staff.
- To systematically evaluate the care received by the client /participant in their home in
order to stimulate assured quality and continued improvement.
- To promote positive public relations and customer services in the community.
- To conduct ourselves With integrity and render our services on a high ethical level.